Thanks for your interest in our website askhelmut.com or a subdomain thereof. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and would like to inform you in the following about the handling of this data. It goes without saying that we observe all data protection regulations.
Personal data are according to § 3 Abs. 1 BDSG individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a certain or identifiable natural person. These are for example name, address or email address.
(1) You can use our website without providing any personal data. Only technical data such as the name of your Internet browser, the page from which you are visiting us, your operating system or the number and date of your visits are stored. These anonymous data do not allow any conclusions to be drawn about your person and are only collected by us in order to improve our offer for you.
(2) We collect, process and use personal data only insofar as you expressly consent or this is permitted by law.
(3) The data collected will not be passed on to third parties without your expressed consent, unless we are legally obliged to do so.
(4) You may revoke your consent at any time.
(5) If you contact us (for example via contact form or e-mail), your details for processing the request will be stored.
(1) We also collect, process and use your personal data if this is necessary to operate the website and to offer our services. This is the case when you register as an organizer on our website.
(2) When you register on our website as an organizer, you must provide us with the following information (“required fields”): name, email address.
(3) In addition, as organizer, you may voluntarily provide us with information about your events (“event data”), such as texts, - photos, company logos, etc..
(4) We also import your event data from our partner networks, as far as the events are stored there. In your organizer interface you have the option of making the imported events invisible to end users or of deleting the events.
(1) We also collect, process and use your personal data if this is necessary to operate the website and to offer our services. This is the case when you register as an end user on our website.
(2) When you register as an end user on our website, you must provide us with the following information (“required fields”): name, email address. The data is necessary to identify you to the service and to be able to access your settings, e.g. remembered events, to notify you if you win a ticket and to be able to use the service to the full extent.
(3) Organizers may be able to view statistical data on the behaviour of end users on our website. The data that can be viewed in this way are completely anonymous and cannot be referred to individual persons in any way by the organizer.
(4) For the handling of support requests from users, email addresses and names are passed on to the messaging service Intercom and processed there. Further information about Intercom can be found here: https://docs.intercom.com/pricing-privacy-and-terms/privacy/intercom-inc-privacy-policy
(5) For the purpose of user surveys, email addresses are passed on to the Delighted survey service and processed there. Further information on Delighted can be found here: https://delighted.com/privacy
(1) We also collect, process and use your personal data if this is necessary to operate the website and to offer our services. This is the case when you buy or book/ redeem a HELMUT SURPRISE on our website.
(2) If you purchase or redeem a HELMUT SURPRISE on our website, you must provide us with the following information (”mandatory fields“): e-mail, payment information.
(3) For the processing of payments, HELMUT SURPRISE buyers must enter their payment data to the credit institution commissioned with the payment and / or to the payment service selected by them in the order process. Payments between the user and ASK HELMUT shall be processed by the following service providers:
Payment by Visa or Mastercard:
Stripe Payments Europe Ltd
Block 4, Harcourt Centre
Payment by Paypal:
PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.
22-24 Royal Boulevard
(4) In order to fulfil the contract, we forward your data to the shipping company commissioned with the delivery, as far as this is necessary for the delivery of ordered goods.
(5) For the purpose of user surveys, e-mail addresses are forwarded to the Delighted survey service and processed there. Further information can be found here: https://delighted.com/privacy
(6) For communication with partners/customers/users, e-mail addresses and names are forwarded to the messaging service Intercom and processed there. Further information can be found here: https://docs.intercom.com/pricing-privacy-and-terms/privacy/intercom-inc-privacy-policy
If you use our newsletter service, we save your e-mail address and the confirmation that you agree to receive the newsletter. This is only to be able to send you the newsletter and to document our entitlement to do so. Consent to use the newsletter service can be revoked at any time. For the purpose of sending newsletters, data from newsletter subscribers are transferred to MailChimp and processed there. You can find out more about this here: https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/
(2) Our partners and partner companies are not permitted to collect, process or use personal data via our website using cookies.
(3) You have the option of preventing cookies from being stored on your computer by means of appropriate browser settings, which, however, may limit the functional scope of our offer.
|_ga||ASK HELMUT, Cloudflare, New Relic||Analytics|
|_gat||ASK HELMUT, Cloudflare, New Relic||Analytics|
|_gid||ASK HELMUT, Cloudflare, New Relic||Analytics|
|__cfduid||Cloudflare||Cookie associated with sites using CloudFlare, used to speed up page load times. It does not contain any user identification information. (https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200170156-What-does-the-Cloudflare-cfduid-cookie-do)|
|_biz_flagsA||Cloudflare||Optimizely 3rd party – Cookies are used to remember users’ settings as well as for authentication and analytics.|
|_biz_nA||Cloudflare||Optimizely 3rd party – Cookies are used to remember users’ settings as well as for authentication and analytics.|
|_biz_pendingA||Cloudflare||Optimizely 3rd party – Cookies are used to remember users’ settings as well as for authentication and analytics.|
|optimizelyBuckets||Cloudflare||3rd party Cookie set by the Optimizely website optimisation plaftform. Used to store the page variants assigned to a user for A/B performance testing, to ensure the user gets a consistent experience 3rd - party|
|optimizelyEndUserId||Cloudflare||3rd party Cookie set by the Optimizely website optimisation plaftform. This cookie is a unique user identifier|
|optimizelySegments||Cloudflare||3rd party Cookie set by the Optimizely website optimisation plaftform. This cookie is a unique user identifier|
The cookie is included in requests sent from browsers to Google websites. The NID cookie contains a unique ID that Google uses to store your - preferred settings and other information, especially your preferred language (e.g. English), how many search results per page (e.g. 10 or 20), and whether - the Google SafeSearch filter should be enabled.
|_fbp||Facebook Pixel||We use the "Facebook pixel" of Facebook Inc. within our internet presence. This makes it possible to track the behavior of users after they have seen or clicked on a Facebook ad. This process is used to evaluate the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and can help optimize advertising measures.|
|split||ASK HELMUT||A/B testing|
(1) You can obtain information about your data stored by us at any time and free of charge.
(2) You may also be entitled to have your data corrected, blocked or deleted in accordance with the statutory provisions.
Our employees have been obliged by us to secrecy and compliance with data protection regulations.
Our pages include plugins from the social network Facebook, 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA. You can recognize the Facebook plugins by the Facebook logo or the “Like” button on our page. An overview of the Facebook plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/.
If you do not want Facebook to associate your visit to our pages with your Facebook account, please log out of your Facebook account.
We accept event data from Facebook.
If you have given your consent, Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google") is used on this website. The use includes the "Universal Analytics" operating mode. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus analyze a user‘s activities across devices. This data protection notice is provided by www.intersoft-consulting.de.
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide the website operator with other services related to website and Internet use.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is your consent in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR.
The recipient of the collected data is Google.
Personal data will be transferred to the USA under the EU-US Privacy Shield on the basis of the European Commission‘s adequacy decision. You can download the certificate here.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user-identifiers (e.g. User-IDs) or advertising-identifiers are automatically deleted after 14 months. Data whose retention period has been reached is automatically deleted once a month.
You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by blocking the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all functionalities of this website to their full extent.
You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and relating to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading and installing the Browser Add-on. Opt-out cookies will prevent future collection of your data when you visit this website. To prevent Universal Analytics from collecting data across different devices, you must opt-out on all systems used. If you click here, the opt-out cookie will be set:(Source: https://www.datenschutzbeauftragter-info.de/fachbeitraege/google-analytics-datenschutzkonform-einsetzen/)
If you have questions about the collection, processing or use of your personal data or if you request information, correction, blocking or deletion of data, please contact us as well as for revocation of consents given:
Codekarussell UG (haftungsbeschränkt)
Vogelsangerstr. 20, 50823 Köln